September 4 to 6, 2020
3-day camp starting in the afternoon of the 4th
Caroline Ouellette Hockey Camp is designed to develop the athlete’s technical and tactical individual skills. Our strategic plan will improve in a progressive manner the fundamentals aptitudes related to hockey and will contribute to the personal development of the players into better athletes.
Caroline Ouellette Hockey Camps were founded in 2012. Several Olympians and members of Les Canadiennes de Montréal have been part of the coaching staff such as Julie Chu, Charline Labonté, Marie-Philip Poulin, Kim St-Pierre, Lauriane Rougeau, and Mélodie Daoust.
about caroline ouellette
Caroline is a Four-time Olympic Gold medalist. She participated in the 2002-2006-2010 and 2014 Olympic Games. Caroline played in twelve IIHF World Championships. She is a member of the CWHL Les Canadiennes de Montreal and has won the Clarkson Cup in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2017. Caroline graduated with honours from the University of Minnesota Duluth with a degree in Criminology. She won the NCAA National Title in 2003 as a player and 2008 as a coach.
Caroline is the head coach of the All-Star Peewee team that participated in the Quebec International Peewee Tournament in 2016 and 2017. Caroline is assistant coach with the National Senior team at the 2017 IIHF World Championship and is part of the skill development coaching staff with Hockey Canada.
- 4 x Olympic gold medalist
- 4 x Clarkson Cup Champion
- Assistant-coach with Canada’s National Team
- Head coach of the Etoile team that reached the final of the Quebec Peewee Tournament in 2017
U18 World Champion with Team Canada
Keeping a 4.0 GPA through my undergraduate studies while playing D1 hockey
Reaching the NCAA Final 8 with the UMD Bulldogs my 3rd year of College.
- 2-time NCAA Champion with Minnesota Duluth
- 3-time Clarkson Cup Champion with Les Canadiennes Montreal (2017-2012-2011)
- Qualified individually and as a team for the Crossfit games.
- Member of Montreal Les Canadiennes
- Graduate of Concordia University
- Captain of the Concordia team that finished 4th at U-Sport Nationals
- Member of Team USA
- 3-time NCAA National Champion with Minnesota Duluth
- Skating on the treadmill at Mayo Clinic after receiving a life-saving liver transplant
Open to 5 to 18 years old
The players will be divided in groups based on age and calibre
Includes hockey jersey, Gatorade water bottle and snacks
6 hours of ice
- Skating technique (balance, power, agility)
- Stick handling / Puck carries / Dekes Shooting technique & passing
- Small areas competitive games
Goalies will have specific drills with our goalie coach at the beginning of each on-ice sessions.
3 Off-ice sessions
Emphasis on running technique, speed, agility, power, strength and interval training
2 In Class Sessions
With our coaches on topic related to high performance such as sport psychology, nutrition, training, setting goals and journey to the Olympics.
- (including taxes)
- Registration fee include snacks and hockey jersey and a water bottle.
- Several participation prizes will be handed out.
- Discount of $50 for a 2nd member of the same family.
- Discount code will be included in the confirmation email of your first camp.